Disney Dream Ship Tour - Bremerhaven

Info 
3 little Sailorkids Guest
Mit der Löschung des Threads auf den Disboards und auf meinem Flickr-Account ist die Geschichte für mich abgeschlossen. Und nein, die Bilder hab ich in keinen anderen Bilderdienst eingespiesen.

Wenigstens gebe ich zu, dass ich einen Fehler gemacht habe. Alles weitere bestimmt jetzt Yvonne betr. Verbreitung oder eben Nichtverbreitung ihrer Bilder.
Mag sein!
...aber die Bewertung nimmt ggf. der Arbeitgeber vor!

Brandis findet sich ohne Parkplan zurecht
Kann auch nur sagen, dass mir bewusst ist, dass ich Mist gebaut hab und dass es mir leid tut. Das habe ich Yvonne heute morgen auch per PN so mitgeteilt.

Leider habe ich nicht mitbekommen, was gestern hier abging, sonst hätte ich viel früher die Notbremse gezogen.

Im Thread auf DISboards kams halt so rüber wie "OK, war nicht so gut, aber ist jetzt halt so, was solls".

Reto hat seit Jahren ne Jahreskarte fürs MSE
Hab meinen vorherigen Post durch einen Absatz ergänzt, damit ihr meine (falsche) Handlungsweise nachvollziehen könnt.

Bannerwerbung WDW Frühbucher Angebot 2025: Gratis Dining Plan, 14 Tage für 7, Memory Maker und 200€ Rabatt Bannerwerbung WDW Frühbucher Angebot 2025: Gratis Dining Plan, 14 Tage für 7, Memory Maker und 200€ Rabatt
Choctaw1975 blättert noch in der Broschüre
So, nun reicht's aber. Es ist doof gelaufen. Kann man nicht mehr ändern, aber für die Zukunft haben wir hoffentlich gelernt. Erst denken, dann handeln:lach

Gestern Abend war das alles schon so am Kochen, dass ich Balou das OK gegeben habe. Es war ja eh schon zu spät.

Ich wollte heute nur darauf hinweisen, dass ich es besser gefunden hätte, wenn man mich erst gefragt hätte. Das Brandis die Löschung des Threads auf den DISboards angefragt hat, war seine Idee und das war nett von ihm. Verlangt habe ich es nicht.

Und nun seid lieb zueinander! :)

BethC1952 blättert noch in der Broschüre
Thank you for posting the pictures of Dream. I am sorry that things went crazy! I am very glad I found this site and look forward to participating and maybe learning a little German, too!

Beth
I have tried to translate this into German. I hope it's not too bad.

"Danke für die Aufgabe der Abbildungen des Traums. Ich bin traurig, dass Sachen verrückt gingen! Ich bin ich fand diesen Aufstellungsort und schaue vorwärts zur Teilnahme und ein wenig deutsches möglicherweise zu erlernen, auch sehr froh! Beth"

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Brandis findet sich ohne Parkplan zurecht
Seems you are learning pretty fast since you figured out that things got a bit heated about this. :)

But usually we are a quite nice little community.

BethC1952 blättert noch in der Broschüre
I'm sure things got out of control. That can happen!

I enjoy all things Disney, and it's nice to see things from a different perspective. I am very used to our American way of doing things, but learn quickly!

Beth

I' m-sichere Sachen verließen eine Steuerung. Das kann geschehen! Ich genieße alle Sachen Disney und it' s nett, Sachen von einer anderen Perspektive zu sehen. Ich bin sehr an unsere amerikanische Weise des Handelns von Sachen gewöhnt, aber erlerne schnell! Beth

3_DLP_Fans Master of Disaster
I' m-sichere Sachen verließen eine Steuerung. Das kann geschehen! Ich genieße alle Sachen Disney und it' s nett, Sachen von einer anderen Perspektive zu sehen. Ich bin sehr an unsere amerikanische Weise des Handelns von Sachen gewöhnt, aber erlerne schnell! Beth
^^ That´s a funny translation :muha:

I think you can write it down in english only.
I´m shure that we´ll understand you :nick

Reto hat seit Jahren ne Jahreskarte fürs MSE
Welcome on our nice little forum, Beth! Glad to have another DCL fan here. I, for my part, love America and the American people.

It's absolutely OK if you type in English only. Most of us understand and speak it quite well. The Google translations are rather funny than useful.:giggle:

In case you want to see some other great cruise photos I suggest you take a look into my trip report of a 7 night Double Dip cruise on the Magic I took in November 2009. Click HERE. And HERE is our DCL Picture of the Day thread.

Have fun

Greetings from Switzerland!

Reto

Disney Holic blättert noch in der Broschüre
Hi!

I'm Bev. Disneyholic on DISboards. I have been using google translator to read your posts since I signed up yesterday. My family is Pennsylvania Dutch, so even though I can't speak it, when the translation comes in mixed up I am not as confused since it sounds a lot like the way my Dad & Grandparents spoke English.

I want to thank Choctaw1975 for the great pictures. I was able to see them by creating an account with your boards and going to the link. It took a bit of doing on my part to sign up since I didn't know about google translator until after I had registered, but I was able to understand enough to get it done.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

txtiggerfan blättert noch in der Broschüre
Hi!

Another member of the DISboards here. My name's Tracy. I go by tracy51 on the DISboards but txtiggerfan on others so I chose that name for here.

I don't want to continue off topic but like Disney Holic I created an account yesterday and was able to look at the wonderful pictures Choctaw1975 shared. It was fun trying fill out the application. I took Latin in high school and French in college. I knew I should have taken German :) However, I managed to get it done and I'm so glad that I did. The ship looks magnificent. We are sailing on her in June and every bit of information I find just makes it more exciting.

I just wanted to thank Choctaw1975 for sharing the pictures and that I'm so sorry for any distress that doing so caused.

If you truly don't mind a purely English speaking person intruding over here, I'd like to participate more than just viewing those pictures. I just don't want to be rude with my responses only being in English. To me its a bit like going to Germany and expecting you to speak English to me without me attempting any German. I can of course use a tranlator like Google Translate but I think that may be more entertainment for you than adding to communication :lach

Disney Holic blättert noch in der Broschüre
The Thank You feature is not available on our DisBoards. It took Google translation to figure out what it meant for sure, but I like it. :)

Is anybody here traveling on the Dream on the May 29, 2011 5 day with a double dip to Castaway Cay?

Choctaw1975 blättert noch in der Broschüre
You all can go on writing in English. That's fine for me and I think for most of the other users also.

If something's not clear don't hesitate to ask. We are happy to help you.

So, welcome on board! :)

pwk20 steigt in manche Attraktion mit ein
I thinkk also, it's ok when all the members from outside the "German-Speaking-Area" type here in english. And not only in this topic, but also in ALL the others.

Most of the users are so common with it, that should be no problem.

Welcome All Abord!

And if You don't laugh about our english, we don't laugh about your german. ;-)

Chiyo WDW Berichterstatterin
So, this is going to be an english board?
That's gonna be a lot work to translate all of the topics into english, so our american friends can read all the good stuff we collected here :)

Or, what I'm thinking about yesterday, we could open an "english-area": where english is a must :giggle:

Good for me, so I can practicing this wonderful language (I know, I better should do france ;) )

So, what we are goin to do now? :)

T
Trieli Guest
Da Spanisch ja die 2.meistgesprochene Sprache der Welt ist, gehe ich jetzt mal davon aus, dass es hier auch keinen stört wenn ich meine Piratenfreunde hierhin einlade und ich voraussetzen kann, dass denen ähnlich freundlich geantwortet wird. Richtig?

Stephie Königin der Frösche
Teammitglied
I thinkk also, it's ok when all the members from outside the "German-Speaking-Area" type here in english. And not only in this topic, but also in ALL the others.
Interesting thought :giggle: I might go with that as well :-*

A loud HELLO from Down Under to all the English speaking new members!

Now back to topic :wink:

pwk20 steigt in manche Attraktion mit ein
Da Spanisch ja die 2.meistgesprochene Sprache der Welt ist, gehe ich jetzt mal davon aus, dass es hier auch keinen stört wenn ich meine Piratenfreunde hierhin einlade und ich voraussetzen kann, dass denen ähnlich freundlich geantwortet wird. Richtig?
Si, si!

Oben