Unser Trip Ende März 2011

WDW 
Darleen blättert noch in der Broschüre
ahhhh Mist ich meinte unser Trip Ende März 2011 als Thema! sorry!!

Hallo und danke fürs vorbei schauen :)

ich hatte im Vorstellbeitrag schon erwähnt das ich plane einen Liveblog zu schreiben wenn wir in Disney World sind. Da meine meisten Verwandten Amerikaner sind, ist dieser aber auf Englisch! mir wurde versichert das ihr es trotzdem lesen möchtet, also macht das bitte auch :umpf :muha:

Da ich hier neu bin dachte ich, ich stell uns mal kurz vor:

LINKS: Das bin ich, 26, momentan Studentin, Hausfrau und Stiefmutter. (mittlerweile aber wieder blond). RECHTS: Mein Mann Bob. 26 Jahre und 2 Tage alt ;) Student

LINKS: Meine ältere Stieftochter Grace, 6, Schülerin RECHTS: Chloe, 3, the pain in my butt :lach

Wir machen am 25.3. hier los und bleiben 7 Tage in DWD. Wir werden im Pop Century Resort wohnen und haben schon einiges geplant. Aber egal ...
hier sind nun die bisherigen Einträge des Blogs:

My first Disney Trip

So I (Andrea) went on my first Disney Trip in the Summer of 2005. At that time I was an exchange student and nanny. We went with a 10 year old Girl and a bunch of boys (16, 15, 13, 6). We stayed at the Pop Century Resort.
My hostfamily used to live around the corner from Disney and went every single weekend!!!
Therefore they knew everything and the mom would run in the front while I was in the back making sure noone dared to glance at something twice. For the 6 year old goofy fan it was the first trip and we sure had a hard time keeping up with the group.

We got to go on a lot of ride but didnt see much. We ate one meal at Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh and friends. And we ate one breakfast at Chef Mickeys which was my favorite memory because the 6 year old got to meet Goofy who took at least 30 minutes to hang with him (it was early and the restaurant was nearly empty).

We had a good time but due to the stress I didnt enjoy it as much as I wish I would have.

Our honeymoon!!
We did not really have the time or money to go on a honeymoon after we got married on August 15th of 2009 (in the mountains of NC in front of a beautyful waterfall). Not too long after our wedding my husband also deployed.
I had too much time on my hands and saw an add for a military disney trip. 99 bucks for a 4 day ticket!?!
So I annoyed my husband who didnt believe in the magic at Disney World for a while and he gave in. A while after he came back we moved a friend into our house so the pets wouldnt be alone and went on our journey. 11 hour train ride to Florida! oh yes haha ... It went by somehow and we checked into our hotel in kissimmee and ate at IHOP. The next day our trip began!
We had a busdriver (free service from hotel) named Giovanni and he added a lot to the trip. He spoke with a thick italian accent and was always singing or making jokes. He would drop us off at a different park everyday and would say his trademark sentence "I will pick you up at the magic kingdom/transportation center/etc! So dont come here! Because I WONT be here!" We heard that about 20 times a day.
Also we weren at Disney, we were at Dis-E-ney.

The first thing we did was going to the Magic Kingdom! we saw the opening ceremony and everything!
We walked through the gate and just looking at Main Street USA is so special that the man next to me turned 5 again for the day

Bob on Main Street USA

The first ride we took was a classic! "its a small world" ... I think Bob still hates me for suggesting it and I might have to ride that one alone with the girls haha

Well and then Bob was able to do one of the things on this bucket list! Ride the Haunted Mansion Ride!
And yes it is now his favorite!!!

Im sure we did more that day but my memory just doesnt seem to work right now :/ thats why I plan on writing the next trip down day by day! Im pretty sure we also went to Epcot though!

But I do know that we went to the Animal Kingdom the next morning!
First we went on the safari and then we rode Kali River Rapids which is one of my 2 favorites!!! (next to Test Track).
We got in line for expedition everest but when we were almost there the ride broke. People were stuck and had to climb down .. I wore flip flops that day because I hurt my foot the day before and Im scared of heights! man was I happy that I wasnt stuck up there!

The first cart is already empty...

We went to Rafikis Island and walked around a bit and then went to my favorite park!!! TYPHOON LAGOON!!!

We went and swam with sharks, went on the waterrollercoaster (it pushes you UP! it isnt a slide!) and everything

And later we went to Magic Kingdom again to see the Electric Parade!

The next day we started with the Typhoon Lagoon and later went to Hollywood Studios (which I will forever call MGM).

Us at MGM

We did not spend enough time in Hollywood so we will make sure to spend a lot more time there next time!!!

The rest of the day we spent at Magic Kingdom and also the rest of the next day (we left at noonish to go back home)

Entry from Feb 2nd:

its booked!!!

So today I reserved the vacation!

After ending up with 3,000 Bucks less in our tax return I searched the web until I found "small world vacations" (as much as Bob hates "its a small world" he loves those guys Im sure ). They were able to book our vacation "kids stay and play free"! wooohooo! All we paid for them was park hopper and waterpark tickets and of course the dining plan Its still extremly expensive up at least we can afford it now!

2 days later we paid everything off and a few days later we booked the flight

we will be staying at the Pop Century Resort for 6 nights, 7 days with dining plan (1 sit down, fast service and snack a day) and of course park hopper and water parks option!!!

planing the fun

Now that the vacation was reserved I planned everything out! Who wants to see a little girls face if a Cast Member says "oh sorry the restaurant is booked"?

So I maxed out our sit down meals on the dinging plan and reserved everything!
Here is a list:

T-Rex is not on the Dining Plan but its a MUST GO! Dinos for Grace and yummy yummy food for the rest of us! We also added a breakfast at Ohanas for our first day. the girls have nooooo clue yet!
Also we have all the quick service meals left which will feed us good AND all the snacks (Turky legs, Ice crea, drinks...). On the 1st we will probably go to a restaurant in Hollywood Studios that my husband wants to go to.

A real princess has its style

So we had to stock up on cool clothing

Thanks to Mema and Pepa we already have a bunch of shirts with Mickey, Tink and the Princesses. The Girls already packed them away onto the "Disney Pile" haha
On a trip to Wal-Mart I saw this Princess Dress though and we brought the girls back to choose one (they had Dresses, Shirts, Pants, etc with different Disney Characters). Well both girls choose the same dress! The one I liked too! haha

Then we found out how expensive it is to get the make over at disney world (250 bucks per child!) and made a compromise! we got dresses online for a lot less! and they will get the 50 bucks each make over (hair and make up!).
Well our little Cinderella fan Grace isnt that faithful if you show her pretty dresses and picked a Sleeping Beauty dress! (I must say that dress DOES look amazing!!)

our rough-and-tumble-princess Chloe choose a Piratedress

Grace still has her Ariel outfit from Halloween and she wants to wear at at the parks too!

Grace in her Arieloutfit is on the left. Chloe ripped her fairydress already

Since Chloe doenst have her Halloweenoutfit anymore we got her a snow white dress! ... Gotta love the look on the models face!

And they dont know it yet! but we got them shirts too!
Grace got a shirt of her favorite football player Tim Tebow!

And Chloe will get a Handy Manny Shirt with her name on it!!

now with the clothes they already have this should be perfect!!
Also we want to make our own shirts for the first day with some german words on it

Lets get them tatoos!

A while ago we all went out for a friendly game at the arcades and some pizza at godfahters. Well at the exit they had this machine with Disney Tattoos!
We got them some until the machine ran out today we will try again and hope for a bigger collection!

Entry from Feb 27th

I just booked the seas aqua tour as a birthdaypresent for my husband! (Bday: March 1st) Im soooo excited! He is such a water and ocean creature fan!!

Im not sure how to present it to him though as disney wont send us anything (they could at least print a card or something ...)
any suggestions????

(the seas aqua tour means that he will get to swim in that huge aquarium in Epcot! he isnt certified so he cant dive but he can swim and snorkel with animals I DONT want to meet!!! haha)

Entry from Feb 28th

I yet have to think of a cool idea on how to give that to him.
He wanted to buy something the other day which was pricey so i told him "ok but thats your bday present" so I was thinking about getting him a card and something small because he already got his gift and then at the end of the day we give him that tour ... but not sure ...

anyway. yesterday our dresses arrived!!!! well the girls dresses, I didnt get one
Grace (sleeping beauty) was really tired after school and didnt really care too much.
Chloe (pirate lady) LOVES her dress! she is NOT a girly girl, she doenst like dresses too much, she HATES to take pictures! but THIS she LOVES! she smiled for pics AND asked to take more!!! every chance she got she put on that dress haha

Chloe after waking up. our cave princess

Look at that smile!!! and the clothes she just threw off to put on the dress haha

she just looks so happy

Chloe and Grace
Chloe is practicing a pirate look I guess

Entry of Feb 24

thank you guys so much!!!

we got Chloes Snow white costum and i thought ill share it with you!!

I choose this one because I think it will be much nicer walking around with this one instead of a fancier/scratchier dress.

I also started to read a book about photography because I have a nice camera but no skills

I orderd 12 temporary tattoos for the girls too.

Bannerwerbung WDW Frühbucher Angebot 2025: Gratis Dining Plan, 14 Tage für 7, Memory Maker und 200€ Rabatt Bannerwerbung WDW Frühbucher Angebot 2025: Gratis Dining Plan, 14 Tage für 7, Memory Maker und 200€ Rabatt
ja so auf fotos wenn sie still stehen sind sie toll :rotfl

ne die sind schon super! die größere benimmt sich nur leider oft so als wär sie in der pupertät aber naja.
ich hatte mit ihr nen deal gemacht das wenn sie sich für 3 Tage zusammenreisst, dann hab ich ne tolle überraschung für sie! und gestern wars soweit! wir sind los und sie durfte sich die Nägel machen lassen. sie war im 7. Himmel!!!
ich hab dan gleich mit Fu geredet und er hat zugestimmt! wenn sie sich weiterhin zusammenreisst dann kommen wir am Tag vor dem Abflug vorbei, er macht die Nägel neu UND malt Mickey auf die Nägel! :nick ich hoff nur sie bekommts hin! wir cool wär denn das wenn sie dort hingeht und so toll gemachte Nägel herzeigen kann bei Minnie und den Prinzessinen???

Ami kennt diverse Charaktere beim Namen
Whow respect wie Ihr Euch bzw. die kleinen auf den Trip vorbereitet... so süße Kleinigkeiten, die für die Kids sicher viel ausmachen! :nick
Wünsch Euch mit den Mädels ganz viel spaß und würd am liebsten mit :giggle:

Danke Ami!

ja es ist ja der erste Trip der Mädls und wir wollen das es super wird. ich glaube soviele character meals werden wir niiiie mehr planen!!
Momentan sind die Kleinen bei Oma und Opa da sie Ferien haben. Für die Rückkehr liegen heir aber schon wieder diverse Disney DVDs bereit damit sie auch wirklich wissen wen sie da treffen ;)

Hier noch ein Eintrag vom 1. März:

Today is Bobs Birthday!

the girls and I made him a cake, ... with love ...., and a card. He has been talking about the Disney DVD "the emperors new grooce" for a while and when we saw it the night before at Wal Mart we grabbed it (with him there and knowing).

A while ago he invested a lot of money into his hobby so I told him that that would be his birthday gift!

The girls and I recorded a few videos of them saying happy birthday, singing it, dancing, etc

I found a video on youtoube with different scenes from Disney Movies that fit perfectly to a birthday song that was playing. So i got that and added a video of the girls singing happy birthday! then I borrowed the song from the Disney Commercial and played some videos of disney world and added some pictures of us at Disney World.

After that we saw the Aquarium at EPCOT and I added words (each "" is one page):

"We love you" - "and we know you love us" - "almost as much as the ocean" - "So we decided" - short break - "to got to the coral reef restaurant!!" long break - "to see you swim with the fish!" - "Happy Birthday! You are going on a Disney Seas Aqua Tour"

so here is daddy and his reaction:

ich konnte mich hier leider ewig nicht anmelden daher ich mein Trip Report nun leider nimmer live :(

aber falls ihr es noch lesen wollt:

Yaaaay! First day of Disney World!!!

We asked our hotel when the Magic Kingdom would open: 9! So we decided to eat breakfast at the hotel. Yay to our dining plan!!! Haha

Grace and Chloe started their vacation right: with MICKEY WAFFLES!!! Haha

After we finished we took our first Disney World Bus (Chloe loves them, they seem to be her favorite ride J ) and arrived at 8:30 or so at an already open Magic Kingdom!!! We were upset that we missed the opening ceremony! But shortly after entering the park we met our first Character! And what a special one she is!!! We weren't angry no more and Chloe bounced around in the line that had formed.

Shortly after that she was chatting away with snow white. We have a bunch of videos and filmed every meet with a character! But I wont upload them until after our vacation.

After that we walked towards the castle, took some photopass pictures (professional pics by Disney, will post them once we get them in a few weeks). We then met the Mayor of Main Street USA and a Lady fighting for womens rights. She lived in the year 1911 which confused the girls a bit as she talked like it was 1911.

Then we met the fairy godmother! .. all this within maybe 10 minutes … and she told Grace to let Cinderella know that she sends her love.

the 2 ladies chatted so much that Chloe lost her interest haha

We finally made it to a ride: it's a small world. The girls loved it! Especially Chloe was fascinated. After that we went to the haunted mansion which was a bit scary for the girls but then they enjoyed it and asked later in the day if we could do it again. After that we went to the pirates of the Caribbean ride and Chloe was in heaven!!

this show was going on after we left the ride. Mr Jack Sparrow

We were thirtsy, hot somewhat hungry and we tried something a lot of people love! A dole whip! It's a dairy free frozen treat. Grace had an orange one and Chloe pineapple. Bob and I had a pineapple dole whip float = pineapple juice and dole whip on top. We licked it but it was just too much!

After that we got in line again for the Princess story time and the girls met Aurora, Cinderella!! and Belle. Grace managed to tell Cinderella about her chat with the fairy godmother. Chloe fell in love with Belle right here

After that we climbed up the Swiss family Robinson Treehouse and Grace wanted to move in right away.

We were even more hungry now and we all split one Turkey Leg. Chloe kept talking about it all day long ;)

Now it was time for Chloes favorite ride: the Disney world bus ;)
the wait:

we went back to the hotel and jumped into the hippy dippy pool of our hotel! Oh boy was that awesome!!! Its sooooo warm here! We aren't used to that no more ;) It was much easier dealing with it when we lived in NC.

After a shower and a hair drying marathon we went to another park: EPCOT! And we rode the finding Nemo ride and looked at the aquarium where daddy will swim soon. Kinda freaky seeing sharks and so on there …

After that we walked through a lot of countries at the world showcase, signed up for the Kim Possible Challenge and finally arrived in Germany!
Something cool along the way:

We entered the Biergarten and both girls got excited about the german band.

We emptied the buffet and Chloe kept telling me that she likes my cooking, she was confused as german food usually is made by me ;) they both ate a bunch and had a blast. Just like in Germany we shared our table! A couple and their 2 kids joined us soon after we arrived. We did not talk too much with them but they were nice. Bob kept talking about how this is food is like at my moms house and how this food is different. So the husband of the couple asked where we are from etc. and I told him our story in short. The girls went and danced to the music and ate more and everyone had a blast! But when we wanted our check we were shocked! … the people next to us left already but apparently they had paid for our meal because he appreciated Bobs service in the army. This person easily paid over 100 dollars for our meal and we couldn't even say thank you! As Bob said; " I don't remember his name but he is a person ill never forget" …. Well now we have 4 more table meals on our dining plan and we plan on going to the 50s prime time restaurant in the Hollywood studios. The whole thing is a house from the 50s with all the decoration etc and everyone there is our uncle, aunt, cousin, etc. Its supposed to be fun and we want to try it!

After the meal we picked up the Kim possible phone and with that we joint the secret agents of Disney World ;) Grace choose Germany as her destiny and did some pretzel related quest … it was quiet cheesy but she loved it and was so concentrated! It was pretty cool! The phone tells you to find things at different places and when you do things happen. Like Bier Steins suddenly start to sing! A train moves and other cool stuff. It was cool!

Cool Stuff:

she is soooo in love with this bottle. its a regular water bottle with a filter

After this we went to test track but it was down. its one of my 2 favorite rides!! So we decided to go to the character spot and met a whole bunch of them!! First Mickey, then Pluto, Donald duck, Minnie Mouse and Goofy! The girls were sooooo excited! But there were sooo many people that we couldn't talk to them, just get their signature and take a picture. But tomorrow morning we get extra time with them!

When the girls were with Donald duck he moved Grace to a spot turns around to sign Chloes book. Grace being Grace moves and when Donald turns around and she is gone he pulls her back. She was soooo embarrassed! But its was so funny that ill actually upload that video! Haha

Then Bob wanted a whole group pic with goofy (thanks to the photo pass that's possible ;) ) where I was standing Goofy couldn't see me. He gives Grace a hug then Chloe and as a joke one to Bob. We take a picture and Grace askes "GOOFY! Can you pleeeease give a hug to my stepmom too!" and I got an extra one. Grace was so sad for me that I didn't get one, it was quite cute

After this Chloe and I sat down at an awesome spot for the fireworks while Bob and Grace organized MICKEY BARS! Yum!

Chloe and I soon found a new best friend who Chloe named "Cousin". He would just hang out right there in front of us and wouldn't get close to anyone else …

The fireworks were awesome and Chloe first loved them but then got scared because of the noise but with holding her ears shot she loved it again and fell asleep minutes later on my arm. We went back and after refilling our mugs at the hotel (we bought refillable mugs so we can now for free get Soda, Tee, hot chocolate, coffee, etc) and then the girls went to bed, as ill be soon too.

Tomorrow morning we will eat at chef mickeys with Mickey and friends. We have dinner with Winnie the pooh. Also we want to see if we can make it to one of the waterparks! I cant wait!

I fergot to write down Chloes awesome comment yesterday. when we hung out with the duck Bob asked her "do you know what kind of duck that is?" Chloe: "yes": Bob: "well what is it?" Chloe: "a real one!"

Day 2:

Today we had our breakfast with Mickey and friends and while the girls didn't mind I grow more and more frustrated with the character interactions here. They used to make jokes with you, make you laugh etc. Everyone on this trip hugs, signs, poses and leaves.

we went to the animal kingdom in the morning. Chloe isnt tall enough for the Yeti ride so we went and got Fast Passes for Kali River Rapids for everyone and went up to ride it while Bob and Grace went to visit the Yeti. Nobody was there yet at all so I let Chloe run free. She ran around and looked at every little Detail Disney put up (and there is a ton!!) and was just in heaven. The parks are just too full to do that all the time and she doesnt mind it too much either, it was just a nice break. well when we reached the top of the hill i had to hold her as she was just running towards the rafts ;)

we were alone on the entire ride! all the rafts were empty! such a weird feeling for a popular ride like that!

Well Chloe got nervous but was okay and once the ride was really moving she had a blast.

Afterwards we went to see Bob and Grace and the girls just exploded with excitement telling each other about the cool ride they went on! it was really cute! And Chloe pretty much pulled us back to the ride ;)

By now there were more people and a Line was formed but when the castmember saw how excited she wash, she offerd to just stay seated and do it again and that's what we did!

Chloe was wearing her pirate dress but everybody kept calling her a princess and she did not like that at all! So we took both of them to get their face painted. Aftethat we went on the dinosaur ride. When it was over and the lights came on Chloe just looked at us and was fine while Grace clinched to my arm crying. It was a pretty scary ride thought and she knew that but wanted to see it anyway. She was fine shortly after that and we took off to eat ice cream! And ran into Stitch and Lilo. Again Character Interaction: what kind of personality does Stitch have? He is rude! Super rude! Well our Stitch gave hugs and kisses ….

We checked the wait time for the safari and decided that 50 minutes just wont work for us right now. So we took off and went to the hotel to change and got to TYPHOON LAGOON!!! My favorite park! They both looooved the wave pool and the lazy river. We didn't have time for more but will come back. After that we had dinner with Pooh and his friends which was better! Bob drew a picture of hunny and gave it to Pooh and he acted excited and would hide it from everyone ;)

After this Grace and Daddy went on Space Mountain and again to the haunted mansion. At the end of it you always have a hitchhiker ghost that come home with you. For whatever reason it is ALWAYS the same for Bob and me. He really likes us I guess ;) even on the ride alone with Grace he was there. They left the ride and Bob said "yes Grace the Ghost will follow you home now!" and a random guy who was walking behind them made Ghostnoises. I wish I could have seen her face but I was off with Chloe to the Hotel. The Towels from the Waterparks started to get really heavy! And that was okay because Chloe took a nap in the bus and was in a super mood after that!

Due to busses being messed up, or better the bus drivers it took us 2 hours to get there in back … wow!

Once we were at the park again and we rode Splash Mountain which wasn't that scary to me as that one always freaks me out! 6 months ago we found out that I have a thyroid issue and now that im on meds I feel much better.

After that we watched the electrical Parade which the girls loved, "the magic, the memories and you" this is the video I posted, the girls loved that too! And the fireworks which wasn't their thing yesterday.

After that we found cosmic rays and ate dinner. It was pretty good!

Today, if Im able to wake the rest of the family up, we will go to Hollywood studios!!! We will get to see Handy Manny and have lunch with him! And see shows and go on rides! Im excited J

Ill upload pics later

See you tomorrow!

Pictures Day 2

the breakfast was pretty yummy

wet after Chloes new favorite ride: Kali River Rapids!

face paintings

electric parade

while Grace was eating her Dessert with Mickey Mouse Sprinkles Chloe fell asleep

Day 3

Today we slept in a bit … well until about 8 and then went off to Hollywood studios! It was raining and we got some stylish ponchos ;)
We went straight to toy story midway mania (I think that’s the name) and we already had a 70 minute wait and fast passes for 4:35 pm. We didn’t get any as we didn’t want to stay that long.
So we went and saw the great movie ride! It was fun but Chloe was scared. She doesn’t mind scary stuff but hates the dark! After that it was already time for our lunch with Handy Manny, Agent Oso and the little einsteins. We had to wait a few minutes and Chloe couldn’t wait and kept looking through the window yelling “its handy manny!”
We sat down and got our food from the buffet and soon were joined by characters. The girls got to dance with them too and Chloe just exploded when she met Handy finally! We took some videos of it.
After this Bob and Grace went and rode the Tower of Terror and Chloe and I searched for a bathroom and had a nice conversation with Buzz Lightyear through a window. Once we were together again we went on the Narnia ride which was really really disappointing. It was pretty much a preview of the movie like the ones you usually get on DVDs. After that we walked around for a while and bought some mickey ears. We had them put our names on them too and left the park to go to downtown Disney. It was STILL raining hard and the bus wouldn’t come. The only thing there was a broken down bus. The bus driver was nice enough to let us on though. After a while of waiting we decided that we had enough and went back into the park. It was only an hour left before we could pick up our mickey ears anyway! When we entered the park a lady came up to us and gave us her fastpasses for toy story midway mania! … it was 5 pm by now and we wished we would have picked up the tickets earlier so we were pretty happy about this.
So we walked around and took the backlot tour. It was way different than in 2005 when I was on it last but it was alright. Now the time printed on the fastpasses finally arrived and we went on the toy story ride!! Grace was on my team and Chloe on bobs and yet he won … surprise as it is a shooting game … we really liked it though! The safetybar was waaaay lose on me and I was thrown around quite a bit but it was enjoyable ;) we wanna do it again!
After that we left, went to the hotel, got changed and now we will go eat and maybe use our arcade voucher. Soon, really soon we will go to bed though!

I dont have very many pics of today because of the rain, I have a few videos for later though

Chloe LOVES!!! Jake and the neverland pirates!!

I totally fergot that we also went to the Disney Junior Show at some point today! With Mickey and friends, the little einsteins, Jake and the neverland pirates who are Chloes Fave next to Handy Manny who was also there. She looooooved it! Grace really enjoyed it too! especially the bubbles and goldcoins falling from the ceiling :)

Day 4
29th of March

Today we got up early and went to Ohana to eat breakfast and meet Stitch, Lilo, mickey and some more. We were completely disappointed! The staff was completely unfriendly, the characters rude and the food bad. Grace also had woken up in a bad mood this morning so things didn't start the way they were supposed to.

After breakfast we went to EPCOT and ride Soaring. A ride were you glide over California. Grace didn't like it but Chloe looooooooved it!

We checked on Test Track as Chloe REALLY wanted to ride the fast cars! But the waiting time was just insane so we decided to leave. Chloe almost cried because she wanted to go so bad!

We went to the Hollywood Studios after that. We went to the 50s prime time restaurant hoping to get in earlier than our reservation so we could see the lights motor action show which im trying to see for 5 years now, just as fantasmic. We got in early but didn't make it to the show. The food was great and because of my allergies we met the chef who is from Austria. Erich made me a meal that wasn't even on the menu and our loving aunt took good care of us. Bob had his birthday button on so they "sang" or better screamed his birthday song. I must say everyone should go here sometime! It was the best thing we ever did in the park! Not only because a lot was disappointing!

After that we went through the walt Disney museum if you want to call it that. We watched a short video afterwards and Grace was pretty upset after that because she was bored. After that we wanted to go to Fantasmic but she threw another fit because she couldn't make a decision on where to go. This put a huge damper on my excitement to see the show again. She and chloe loved the show though!

After that we left and went to the Magic Kingdom to eat at cosmic rays again where Chloe fell asleep in her Fries so we took them home.

Day 5
Today we woke up early again and went to the Grand Floridian which I think is just soooo pretty!
We had breakfast with winnie the pooh, Tigger, the Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland and Mary Poppins!
The interactions from Mary, Alice and Tigger were great! the Mad Hatter dissapointed us very much! and Winnie was ok.
The food was good though too!

after this we went to EPCOT and rode Test Track finally and got Fast passes too!! Chloe loved it sooooo much! Grace liked it too.
After this daddy had to get ready for the seas aqua tour whiche he enjoyed A LOT! while we went to the coral reef restaurant which was super dissapointing with bad food and worse service!
so we used our fast passes right after a potty break and Chloe had a blast. Grace was in one of those moods again and peed herself in the middle of the car show at the end of Test treck. She was screaming so everybody stared at us and a Disney employee took us to a Cast members only area so she can clean herself.
after that we met Archie, one of Bobs best friends and I took the girls back to the room. After a shower and fresh clothes we went to the hollywood studios to eat again at the 50s prime time restaurant!
I was raining by now and Bob and Archie were able to ride a lot of tides with no long wait time
we had an annoying uncle named Thomas today and he was great! he had sticks and annoyed people through "windows" all the time. Grace and chloe had such a blast and felt so at home that they turned around and asked the table behind us if they could have their cherries. we said nooo right away but they were friendly and gave it to them. the uncle watched this and sneaked a bowl of cherries on their table haha
it was a blast again
When the girls got their “make it yourself sundae’s” he said that the kitchen noticed, that he gave them a lot of cherries so the ice cream doesn’t have any. It took chloe about 2 seconds to realize that the cherry was underneath the ice cream haha
After this we went to the magic kingdom and because it was nighttime and it was slightly raining we had the park almost for ourself. It was a great feeling! We rode the tea cups, then the haunted mansion, splash mountain, big thunder mountain all without any wait time! After that Chloe and I rode the flying carpets of Aladdin, she wanted to do that sooo bad! And then we went and said good bye.

Danach wurde es schlimmer und schlimmer und somit hab ich die letzten Tage garnimmer aufgeschrieben, wird aber bestimmt irgendwann nachgeholt!

Oben