Von Key West ins Old Key West Resort

WDW 
Lara1982 Mod in spe
Das ist natürlich eine gute Frage...:icon_mrgreen:

Hier der Email-Verkehr,wenn es wen interessiert (bitte von unten zu lesen beginnen:icon_mrgreen:)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear David,

Thank you for contacting us regarding MyDisneyPhotoPass.com.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused while trying to access your Tower of Terror photo. We completely understand your frustration with the process as the Cast Member at the attraction should have informed you how to access your photo and the expiration policy.

After reviewing our emails with you, we believe we may have misunderstood how you received your photo. If a photo was not added to a PhotoPass card, then the photo is removed from the system after 30 days. The Cast Member at Tower of Terror should have added your photo to a PhotoPass card and provided that card to you. In light of your information that you never received a card, we have performed another search for your photo and have located it on the card that the Cast Member should have provided you.

We have added this card to your account and extended your photo so that you may download it. Your photos will now being expiring on Aug 3rd at 8am EST. Please log into your account and click on the "Studios" icon to view and download your photo.

Even though we were able to recover your photo, please feel free to still contact merchandise for a refund due to the confusion. Additionally, we see that you had ordered digital download of some of your photos. We have requested a refund of one of your orders in the amount of $89.70 due to the confusion and inconvenience. You can expect to see the refund on your MasterCard within the next 1-2 billing cycles.

Thank you for using Disney PhotoPass® Service. We hope you enjoy viewing and sharing your vacation photos.

Sincerely,

Joleen Rider
Guest Support Team
Disney Photo Imaging
Phone: 407-560-4300

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

Good day, Erin.

Thank you for your email.

Just to be clear, my girlfriend and I did not have a PhotoPass ID card. We purchased the picture for digital download in the gift shop of ToT. We had Magic Bands but that's all. That's why I feel that having instructions on the receipts themselves, no matter what, would help people understand that there is a time limit when claiming pictures. When I did actually go to the web link that's on the receipt, it took me to the Disney Store site and not the Photo Pass site. I would also suggest having the proper website address that is needed in order to claim the pictures also be printed on the receipt.

I thank you for reading and for providing the Guest Services email. I will contact them about the refund.

Thank you,
David

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 8:17 PM, WDWDisneyPhotoPass.com <disneyphotopass_support@disneyworld.com> wrote:
Dear David,

Thank you for contacting us regarding DisneyPhotoPass.com.

Your feedback is very important, and we thank you for sharing your comments about your experience with your ride attraction experience. We want to ensure your experience is always a good one, and with the help of Guests like yourself, we will be able to enhance our services to be as enjoyable and error free as possible. The expiration policy is printed on the back of each PhotoPass ID card. It is also available on our website.

To reach our Merchandise Guest Services Team about a refund, you can email them at: merchandise.guest.services@disneyparks.com

Please provide your name, contact information, and a copy of your merchandise receipt.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us. Please include your full name and email address on all correspondence.

Sincerely,

Erin Williams
Guest Support Team
Disney Photo Imaging

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

Hi Duane.

Thank you for the reply.

First, I will ask a question. The picture that I am searching for was taken on the Tower of Terror ride itself (when the ride drops and the flashes go off). Is this still considered a Photo Pass picture? I wanted to ask in case I am in communication with the wrong department and then the picture may still be retrievable.

If, in fact, the picture is gone forever, I find that extremely disappointing. That was the only ride-picture from that my girlfriend and I wanted and we were both looking forward to finally having that photo to add to our memories from a great vacation.

I wish to offer my thoughts on how this system can be improved upon.

First of all, I want to go on record in saying that the Cast Member was working at the counter when we bought the picture failed to inform us of the 30 day period in which we were supposed to have claimed our picture. If that had been explained to us, we definitely would have sought out the picture in a timely manner. Also, unless I'm missing something, there is no notification of this time period on the receipt itself. This, for me, is a major oversight on the part of Disney. This time limit should be included in print on every receipt to which the time frame applies. Disney should keep in mind that many people are there for extended periods (or, if not, are cramming a bunch of activities in a very short amount of time) and it is very easy to not clearly remember all that takes place during their vacation. I also found it inconsistent that, although we had email notifications about the other Photo Pass pictures that were taken (by standby photographers), there were no email notifications about the Tower of Terror picture, even though it also seems to be a Photo Pass picture. If we had email notifications informing us that "your Photo Pass photo will expire soon" for this picture, then this email chain would never have had to exist in the first place.

While I realize that my suggestions and concerns can't get our picture back, perhaps, perhaps Disney can take a look at how to improve this program for the future.

In closing I would like to ask how I may contact Merchandise Guest Services for the refund via email. I currently live in Berlin, Germany and would be very grateful if this process of getting the refund could be completed without involving and international, long distance call.

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you,
David
Drum Captain & Creative Consultant: Blue Man Group Berlin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 12:35 AM, WDWDisneyPhotoPass.com <disneyphotopass_support@disneyworld.com> wrote:
Dear David,

Thank you for contacting us regarding DisneyPhotoPass.com.

We regret we are unable to retrieve the photos as more than 30 days have passed since they were taken.

Photos must be claimed within 30 days from when they were taken. If they are not claimed within that time frame, they will no longer be available. Once photos are claimed into an account, they will be available for viewing, sharing, and purchasing for 30 days from the date of claiming, after which the photos will be permanently deleted from the account and our servers. Please accept our apologies for the disappointment.

You may contact Merchandise Guest Services for a refund.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us. Please include your full name and email address on all correspondence.

Have a Magical Day,

Duane Diego
Guest Support Team
Disney Photo Imaging

Lara1982 Mod in spe
Heute hat David Geburtstag und mich freut, dass er sein neues Lebensjahr im richtigen T-shirt beginnen kann :D Ihm hats in WDW schon so gut gefallen aber gekauft hat er es dann doch nicht. Dank einer seeehr lieben MSE-Userin, die erst vor kurzem in Florida war, hat das Shirt aber doch noch den Weg zu ihm gefunden! ! Danke nochmal! Wir vermissen WDW...

Anhänge

Bannerwerbung WDW Frühbucher Angebot 2025: Gratis Dining Plan, 14 Tage für 7, Memory Maker und 200€ Rabatt Bannerwerbung WDW Frühbucher Angebot 2025: Gratis Dining Plan, 14 Tage für 7, Memory Maker und 200€ Rabatt

Oben