Angebot über OAT 4% off (Fragen u.a. ist 920 Euro p.P. ein guter Preis)

DigitalOlli kennt diverse Charaktere beim Namen
Na dann...falls Du es kaufst, wäre ich wirklich nach Deinem Urlaub interessiert, wie es ausgegangen ist.
Also ich hab meine Tickets schon. Würde so ein Ticket eh nicht kaufen, wollte nur aufzeigen wie es in den Bedingungen steht.

Vielleicht hilft da auch die Nachfrage mal.

Aber wie soll es bei 3 unterschiedlichen Tickets kontrolliert werden können? als ob Disney die Universal / Seaworld Tickets scannt.

DigitalOlli kennt diverse Charaktere beim Namen
Nicht ganz, ich habe mit einem Agent von der Website geschrieben, meine Frage war ob ich nur 14 Tage ab dem ersten Einsatz der Karte in den Park kann:

James (01:47:20) : Hi Bjanka,
James (01:48:17) : Yeah this is possible as the Ultimate passport comes as 3 separate tickets, they can all be activated separately
to each other. You get 14 days on each ticket from the first visit.
Bjanka (01:49:38) : Thanks
Bjanka (01:50:00) : Because the text says it starts at the first day printed on the ticket
Bjanka (01:50:13) : not the first day you go into the park as the others
James (01:50:25) : that refers to your discovery cove visit
Bjanka (01:50:57) : This one referes to universal
Bjanka (01:50:59) : 2The Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park, and select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk (“CityWalk”) on all days during a fourteen (14) consecutive calendar day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. To receive the full fourteen (14) consecutive calendar days of admission, the ticket must be used by the first use date printed on the ticket. The ticket will expire in full on the expiration date printed on ticket. Unused days shall be forfeited.
James (01:51:54) : The first use date for this particular ticket would be the 01/01/19 up until the 31/12/19
Bjanka (01:52:46) : I dont understand why is this extra written in the text for this ticket and or others not, can you tell me?
James (01:53:19) : Yes because different parks have different terms and conditions that they wish displayed.
James (01:54:58) : if you purchased a 2019 universal ticket but actually weren't going until 2020 the ticket would be invalid.
Bjanka (01:55:18) : But I Understand it right that I will be able to go to each park 14 Days after the first use of the ticket for the park?
James (01:55:42) : correct.
Bjanka (01:55:46) : So I use Disney and I can go 14 Days, I use Universal and so on, right?
James (01:56:18) : yes that is correct. 14 days unlimited access from the first day of use.
Bjanka (01:56:20) : Ok, and I can go as often as I like, so its not just 1 time per Park in this 14 Days?
Bjanka (01:56:57) : Sorry, for my questions, but my english is not perfect, im from germany so I don't want to misunderstand something
James (01:57:10) : no problem at all.
James (01:57:34) : The tickets offer unlimited access you can visit as many times as you like within the 14 days.
Und das ist genau das was ich die ganze Zeit gesagt habe :)

Der Franky Der hilfsbereite Koffer-Franky
Dann solltest Du schnell zuschlagen.
Für jemanden, der alle Parks besuchen will ein sehr gutes Angebot. :headbang:

Scarlett* kennt diverse Charaktere beim Namen
Oh, Gott. Warum denkst du das denn? :Cry:
Ich muss ja nicht unbedingt etwas fahren, ne Runde durch den Bereich zu drehen sollte in 4 h möglich sein.
hak es ab :icon_mrgreen:

Als Pandora/Avatar im Animal Kingdom eröffnet hat waren die Lines um allein IN den Bereich zu kommen 4h oder teilweise länger... das wird GE sicherlich toppen...

kurz mal reinschlendern kannste die ersten 2-3 Monate knicken :muha:

Oben